Vacations are the best time that you ever get to spend with your family. This is because when you are in your city of residence, you somehow do not get time off work to notice the little joys of life there are moments that you get to stay close to your family and loved ones. These are numbered and that is why they need to be treasured and made the most of. It is also recommended by specialists and doctors that at least one trip each year is mandatory so that you can clear your mind that is always clogged with hectic schedules, assignments, presentations and deadlines which are always just too close. Thus, the best thing to do is to let it all go and just take off this summer to chill in Prague. In fact, if you are someone who lives alone or wants to reconnect with just yourself, then too Prague can be one of the best choices for you. Read ahead to know more details about vliegticket praag and other useful information such as the best time to visit Prague and the things to do and things to see.
Where is Prague?
Prague is in the continent of Europe. Europe is blessed with innumerable aesthetically pleasing locations that are bound to leave your spellbound and you will just not feel like returning home or getting back to your mundane life. You will be surprised to know that it has been the political, economic and well as cultural point for the Europeans and has history which dates back to several centuries ago. In fact, the top attractions of the location make it quite evident that you cannot afford to miss out any of it. Prague challenges you on grounds of being a tourist or a traveler. For those of you who are unknown to the difference here, a tourist is someone who just opts for the top attractions. On the other hand, a traveler is someone who explores also the lanes and the lifestyle of the local people to gain perspective about them and through them.
Top things to see in Prague
- Charles Bridge: This is one of the most beautiful bridges you can ever see. You know that it is the best place for you to click pictures because there are several others who have their camera hung around the neck and everyone is just posing. The water flows beneath you and you get the perfect shot with the setting sun in the background.
- Astronomical Tower: You must have heard a lot about this thing to see in Prague. While you cannot enter the tower until October 2018 due to renovation work, you can surely join the crowd on the streets who gather eagerly at each hour when the one of the hands of the clock strikes 12 and the apostles come out to perform for the masses. What makes it so special and such a top lure for globetrotters is the fact that it has three main components, the astronomical dial which shows the position of the sun and moon, the statues of various Catholic saints which are placed on either sides of the massive clocks and the calendar dial which represents months. There is also a myth attached that if the clock is neglected, then the city will face supernatural wrath.
- The dogs: Another reason as to why you must book your vliegticket Praag is that as soon as you get to Prague, you will see a number of fancy dogs there. Almost everyone has a pet and the variety of breeds is just overwhelming. On a personal note, having travelled so much, I have never seen so many breeds at one place. And who doesn’t love dogs? Don’t answer that!
- Prague Castle: IF you wish to see some breathtaking architectural wonder, then the Prague Castle is where you need to be. The massive structure has been restored and preserved well for the revelers to take it all in. It is recommended that you leave early or you will have to wait for house in the queue. Also, do not miss the change of the Guard of Honor which happens at sharp 12. The crowd is massive so ensure to get the first place.
- Dancing House: Though name may sound too attractive, the edifice does not actually dance to music or anything. It is just a building which has a very interesting and twisted design. This is why it has been names as the Dancing House in Prague. Interestingly, the road close to the Dancing House as amazing fall leaves during autumn and it’s a panoramic view you would not wish to miss.
- Squares: Most locations in Europe has squares where there are showmen and a number of other activities go on.
The best time to go to Prague
In case you are planning to book your vliegticket Praag then you must know that the best time to visit Prague is spring of early fall. This is when the temperate climate of the city is perfect and you feel neither too hot nor too cold. The pleasant weather is up to the mark and you can make the most of your holidays.
How to get cheap flight tickets to Prague?
- When planning a trip, the ticket and the accommodation are the two avenues where you can save the maximum. This is why whenever you are searching for vliegticket Praag you must ensure that you make your reservations in advance. This will help you save a lot.
- Next, you can also go for offers where discount codes can be applied.
- Thirdly, you can book your return tickets at the same time in a two-way ticket. That is way cheaper than the one-way ones.
- Last but not the least; you can go for agents who charge less commission.
Thus, you now know how to spend your vacation at Prague and get the most beautiful memories that will remain etched in your mind for years to come. Keep this personal guide handy as it has all the details that you need.